Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Name Game - tmbc style

Anantha over at Brandnama has a nice post re: naming the first brand you can think of for each letter of the alphabet. So here goes my attempt:

Apple
Bic
Cunard
Dell
Entenmann's
Frank Gates
Go Daddy
Heineken
IBM
Jantzen
Kellog
Linux
Minute Maid
Novell
Overstock.com
People Magazine
Qubo
Rice-a-Roni
Samsonite
Tim Hortons
Unilever
Valvoline
Wolverines (as in the University of Michigan Wolverines)
Xerox
Yatzee
Zillow.com

Y stumped me for a while. I don't know why I didn't choose Yahoo!

Update: Q also stumped me. The first thing I could think of was Qube, which for folks living in Columbus Ohio, was a Time Warner experiment for an interactive cable system. Since it no longer exists, I decided not to list it. What I finally thought of is Qubo. My daughter watches the channel on Saturday mornings. And talks about it alot. That's why I thought of it.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,